Universal Truths of usian.org
There are certain things about usian.org that almost always hold true, and in the cases in which they don't there's usually something wrong. Whether it's Necromancers or british invasion, you can bet it's bad. But anyway, these certain truths of usian.org are something I've decided to publish, voila! below are the universal truths of usian.org.
So there you have it. The binding laws that encircle usian.org, making it the wonderful publication you see before you.
- No matter how old a poll is, I always need a new one.
- Every time I promise more updates or things that are in the works with a post, they don't happen.
- No one reads the site. Hell, I even skim my own stuff.
- People will still ask for pictures of Tanya, no matter how gross she is.
- If more than one editorial is ever put up in the spanse of a month, don't expect to see one for a long time after that.
- No one ever reads the site.
- All of the high-powered scripts I have written for the site will either break or be completely unused (see sourcebook).
- I will never review anything as long as a reviews section exists.
- The HUGE should have been dropped from the site before it was ever added. No one has ever hit these pages.
- Every new script written for the site will cause me days of anxiety due to one misplaced bracket in the code.
- Rants will always be funnier than new stuff. You should just reread them each time I post something.
- Ask Us will always be full of really sick 'am I weird' questions. My mom will complain about this.
- People will invariably forget how to spell usian and not come to the site.
- And finally, No one ever reads the site