Stupid Questions Answered
- Living Arangement?
By myself away from stupid people.
- What book are you reading now?
I only read the internet, everything else requires too long of an attention span for me. I've lost it all to the picture box.
- What's on your Mouse Pad?
- What's your favorite...
- Board Game?
Something with lots of soft porn in it.
Now this is a dumb question.
Here's another one.
- Sport to watch?
I have a website, I'm not allowed to watch sports.
- Worst Feeling in the world?
That stupid people are more likely to breed and pass on their genes more quickly and in larger volume than someone who plans their family.
- First thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Turn off the alarm.
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
Up until now, I have never cared less about anything more than the answer to that question.
- Future daughter's name?
- Favorite name for a boy?
dumb dumb dumb.
- Chocolate of vanilla?
dumb dadumbdumb dumb dumb dadumbdumb dumb
- Do you like to drive fast?
- Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, I grew out of that like any normal person at 15. weirdos.
- Thunderstorms, cool or scary?
I think this whole thing is some weird sort of psychological test. Like those books like "The Cube" and stuff. Now that's all fine and dandy for people who like to psychoanalyze but couldn't this question be replaced with something like: "did your father beat you?" or "what's the kinkiest thing you think about regularly?".
- What was your first car?
1982 Dodge Colt Hatchback.
- If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
William Shatner, I'd fight William Shatner.
- What's your sign?
Maybe it's not a psych evaluation, maybe it's just all pickup lines.
- Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
ding ding ding, lame.
- If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?
The one where they pay for everything I want, and I do whatever interests me that day in a place that's not my house. Unless I chose to work from home, i.e. sleep.
- If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
What do you mean, if? you can dye your hair neon yellow if you want, it's not like this is fantastic technology.
- Ever been in love?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Are you right or left handed?
- Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
- What's under your bed?
The floor. Literally. Some of us are too cheap to buy a frame.
- Say one nice thing about the person who sent this to you
I hate everyone. Also, this is just here so people can fish for compliments and continue sending these things.